Monday, December 8, 2008

Surgery scheduled

Hick is scheduled for TTA surgery on Mon. 1/5. He'll go to the regular vet on Fri, 1/2 to have his blood panel/CBC done, and then we are set to drop him at 7:30 on the 5th.

It's really hard leaving him, and that first day is the worst...but after that, we will be on the road to COMPLETE recovery!

M (DH) hasn't been walking the dogs, since it was obvious that even a short walk aggrevated his knee. Hick seemed depressed for a while, but it won't be long now.

I had an interview today for a new job. It's at a different branch, pays about 50% more (it would only take me 14 wks to pay for Hick's surgery instead of 25 wks!). I really like the people where I am now, and it's a longer, but easy commute, but the money is too much of an improvement to pass up. It also comes with benefits, and the location will be better for next school year when C (DS) is in middle school.

I hope to hear something this week...and then I'll have to give the bad news to the current place...but I know they'll understand.

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments: