Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Tail!

We had a good night last night. Hick slept all night...it was Holly who pestered me a time or two, esp. this morning when it was time to get up.

He's getting around so well! and when I took him out a bit ago his tail is just way up high...it's so good to see!

M is sick today, so he's going to stay home and work from here. I was supposed to stay home, but will go in to work and hope that's okay. I'll ask for tomorrow off, and then I'll work Sat. Gotta make the $$ to pay for Hickory!

I'll get some pics loaded later...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG Vicki , i havent read your blog for a long while . I was shocked to read about Hick! Good to hear he is doing well. You guys have been thru it! I will send up a prayer for all. He will definitly be on the road to full recovery.

Its been 1 year for Jesse, with bilateral TTA and she is doing great. Still need to watch her, but she runs , swims etc. even jumps in the car at times.

Good Luck

Donna and Jesse