We got home from our vacation late last Sat., July 5th. We had a lot of fun, and I'm sure Hick is missing his favorite lazy spot: a low couch out on the screened in porch. He was nice and shared it with me often so I could work.
We did 3 mile walks every morning, and even I wouldn't believe that Hick ever had anything wrong with his leg. It looks so good!
I got his 12 week appointment scheduled for 7/28. They'll take an x-ray, but that should be the end of restriction! I can't wait!
Both dogs went to the vet yesterday. Hick had some sort of outbreak on his groin that was actually getting better, and his paws had gotten red. I guess its some sort of staph. I have a steroid spray, but the vet put him on meds. He also as a very slight ear infection.
Holly had to go because she wouldn't get up in the morning and was limping. The day before she'd been playing w/ DS and had jumped after a ball and got her front foot tangled in the exercise bike. The vet didn' t find anything with the foot as much as Holly's neck seemed very stiff. She'd gotten sore like that during the winter, pinching a nerve or something, so she got a shot and is on muscle relaxant and pain meds.
Hick was down to 99.6 pounds and Holly 77.6. I'll post some pics of Hick on his couch very soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment