I just got done downloading some pictures that have been in my email for weeks. They were taken with my old phone's camera. I'd only taken 11 pictures, but some of them were the first I'd taken of Hick, and so I HAD to get them off that phone when DH and I did some phone swapping recently (he got a new blackberry which he needs for work, and I got his old phone since it was better than the one I had). I spent over an hour on the phone w/ the AT&T guy getting these downloaded. He attitude was great, and what he told me was, "I get paid by the hour." :-) It was a pain in the you-know-what...but so worth it.

I think this one was taken the day I found Hick. What a doll! Look at those big feet. How could you leave this sweet boy to wander around a grocery store parking lot?

A matched set! It's so odd seeing Holly as the larger...that didn't last long. This was our old deck, and Holly had recently been shaved. She loves it after I shave her, altho she is prettier with the longer coat...

This one was taken a little later...but definitely still a puppy. I wish the quality was better.
1 comment:
OMG he is so cute, i would have taken him home too!
Post a Comment