Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Still no pics...

Sorry if you've come to see new Hick pics. I haven't gotten to it, but I will tomorrow...I swear!

I can tell you that he's doing great. All systems are functioning properly, and he's our wiggly pup when he's excited. Friend Vicki stopped in last night (she was nice enough to drive us to Friend Deb's stained glass shop for a fusion class. I've done fusion!...well, the first step. I can't go back during regular class times next week but will go in the following week sometime...that's the advantage to being friends with the owner!), and Vicki got to meet the Hick. He was at his squirmiest, and her comment was "He's big!" Considering she has mini-dachshunds, she was being polite by not say, "good lord he's monstrous!" :-)

The swelling and bruising are so much better. I'm anxious for him to get the stitches out...not much longer.

He finished up the glycoflex tablets, and now we're trying the chews. We got several days worth of each and were told to try both to see what he liked. He and Holly both seem to respond to the smell of the chews, so I'll probably find someplace reasonable online and order some. I figure I might as well put Holly on as well.

Thanks again to everyone who's been checking in, leaving comments, sending emails, sending good vibes, and prayers, and everything. :-)

No comments: