I'm sorry I haven't posted any updates for several days...it's been very busy few days.
We took Hick for his check up, and Dr. Dew said everything looks good. He did some manipulation that made Hick cry, but he said everything looked good. He said there was a little swelling, so he wants to see us again next week just to check it, but then, if all is good, we won't need to go back until the 12 week visit.
He's limping again now, even just doing the toe-touching, and it's so scary to see it, but the vet said there will be days like that but they should get fewer. We figure the manipulation probably did it today, since he'd been doing much better since we got much stricter after the scare/setback.
It's just sad since Hick will look at you like he's being punished....but we've made it 2 weeks...10 to go!
Thanks again for all the good wishes & prayers for our special pup...and for checking in privately when I've been negligent with the blog...I appreciate it! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HI VICKI,
THERE IS A PRODUCT CALLED DGP (DOG GONE PAIN) ALL NATURAL HERBS, THIS MIGHT HELP THRU THE HEALING PERIOD WITH THE DISCOMFORT. I USE IT WITH JESSE AND SHE SEEMS TO DO BETTER ON IT . SHE GETS A LITTLE ACHY , IF SHE DOES TO MUCH. TRY IT , CAN;T HURT. I GET IT AT WWW.HERBSPRO.COM BEST PRICE, AND VET RECOMMENDED.
DONNA
It's so good to hear Hick is still healing slowly but well. I'm glad you've got this blog as I do like being kept updated on the big guy.
My tiels are looking at me like they're in trouble and being punished, too. They're stuck in their travel cages now till after the move--poor babies :-)
Give Hick a skritch and a kiss for me.
Post a Comment