Here's some close-ups of Hick's leg. You can see the suture line and bruising and the swelling, especially on the ones taken inside on the carpet...the big bulge where the black turns to white. All of this is considered normal.
It does look great, but I agree with Parrotise, "Ouch!" It's so good to see Hick up and about! And that gas should help get things 'moving' soon. I'm just so glad Hick is handling this so well! I'm also impressed with Holly for not trying to play with him! She deserves a treat or three for that :-) (yeah, she called me and put me up to saying that ;-) )
2 comments:
OUCH! I want to say "hey, it looks great!". But just OUCH!!! ;o)
It does look great, but I agree with Parrotise, "Ouch!" It's so good to see Hick up and about! And that gas should help get things 'moving' soon. I'm just so glad Hick is handling this so well! I'm also impressed with Holly for not trying to play with him! She deserves a treat or three for that :-) (yeah, she called me and put me up to saying that ;-) )
Post a Comment