I'm up early with the dogs and dreading what's going to happen in a few hours. I wish we didn't have to do what we're going to do. The expense is one we really didn't need right now, but when is it ever a good time? I told DH that if we don't seem to make a dent in the credit card this will be going on, I may need to find some sort of employment this summer. We need new windows (in our 30+ yr old home) and a hundred other things, but having Hickory healthy and able to run is more important than some new furniture.
He's so trusting.
Will he understand that we're doing this because we love him? It will be 3 months before he will likely be allowed off leash full-time. That's a long time. It's certainly going to get worse for him before it gets better. I hate that he has to spend the night away from us. This will be the longest day.
This is DS saying good-bye.
1 comment:
I'm sending prayers and good thoughts your way! Hang in there!
Post a Comment