Dr. Dew called about 6:30 and said that Hick did great and everything went well.
I asked how it looked when he got inside, and he said it looked like they all do...that a ruptured ACL is a ruptured ACL. The good news the meniscus looked good (the cartilage), and that the arthritis wasn't too bad...so that was also good news.
I ran to walmart to get non-skid stuff for the kitchen floor. A bit of smart shopping I'm quite proud of...the under rug non-skid stuff was 4x6 and about $10. I had a brain-storm and went to check the shelf-liners...2x6 for $4!
We've got the path from the garage to DS's room all ready. We moved both bookcases out, since Hick is sometimes known to get into a little bit of trouble. ;-)
DH got the van ready for in the morning. since we'll have to be ready to go about 6:30.
We're missing Hick and ready for him to be home...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's great news! I know you are all so relieved. Now that the worrying about the surgery part is over the hard work begins. How to keep him clam, lol! Keep us updated!
Post a Comment