FIL arrived about 1:30, and Hick was still lying on the gurney bag, and he seemed to get up pretty quick, and I noticed a little piddle leaked on the carpet under where he was standing...and I was also "relieved" (bad joke I know) to see something come out...even if it was on the carpet.
He got out into the grass pretty well but then just stood there. He hasn't drunk any water and has only eaten a can of tuna (doesn't seem interested in his food but I'm glad he took the tuna...figure I'll offer him another part of a can in a bit).
We brought him in, and he's resting again. FIL sat w/ him while I showered. Hick's not going anywhere, but I don't want to risk it...esp. with the gutter guys here.
MIL will be here at 4:30 to take DS to piano and then to school for the Art show at 6. DH is due home at 5:30, and then we'll take Hick out again, but I'm not sure if we'll both be able to go to the Art show...I think we'd rather leave Hick closer to the door until tonight when we will definitely get him into DS's room w/ me and put the gate up. He's probably not going anywhere, but we're not risking anything.
I can't believe it's only 2!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment