DS got home and was quite upset by the state of his dog. I went to do some other things and came back to find him crying, "I just wish none of this happened."
It's hard on all of us seeing Hick this way and not our big goofy boy who'll put his head down and wiggle his entire body, with that tail wagging so hard that sometimes he can barely stand up!
I tried to give him some peanut butter, but he didn't seem interested. DS held it, and Hick did like a bit and got some on his leg. He still wouldn't take water, so I ended up trickling a little on the front leg he was licking between his licks.
I've put some of his food in with the peanut butter, so when I offer him some again he'll get a little regular food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment