Hick's definitely perked up. DH got home and at about 5, we took him out, and he definitely seemed to be walking better. I'm guessing he's not so loopy from the anesthesia.
Just as I was doing this he hopped up and made it clear he wanted to go out. We're not sure if anything happened...but he seemed to want to think about it.
I went to the Art Show at school while DH stayed w/ Hick, and then I ran to Walmart for more tuna and some rugs. DH fed him some more tuna (3 cans today), and after I got home, he ate the big spoonful of peanut butter w/ some dog food mixed in. He still won't drink, but we mixed some water in with it so he is getting fluids.
The highlight of the day (besides seeing Hick moving around a little better) was coming home and seeing a big sign taped by the front door that says "Do Not Disturb!"
Today was crazy for doorbell ringing. The gutter guys rang at least 3 times, someone selling something ("hi, do you know about XYZ business?"), and someone selling something part II...UGH!! DS made the big sign, and I can only hope it works. :-)
We'll take Hick out before bed, and then I hope he sleeps thru the night. I think tomorrow will be better...
Thanks for all the good wishes from everyone and for checking in on us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment